Monday 25 July 2011

3 posts and writers block?

Never realised just how hard this would be...not sure what to write  and what to leave out, so I end up with nothing. Suppose I just need a little more discipline coupled with enough self belief that people may want to read what I put on here.

Today was a good day, Sarah off work so her and mum moved all the bedding from one room to another, all neatly folded and arranged in sizes so satisfies mums(and my) OCD nicely!

Nice tea, pasta, tomato and basil sauce with sundays leftover pork and veg mums upstairs now applying a vat of face cream and repacking the two suitcases she always has ready "because you never know".

I think tomorrow I will introduce snapper, the dog on wheels...although it looks like the wheels will be a very short lived thing thanks to Neil Gaiman and the power of the internet.

2 comments:

  1. It takes time to get into a rhythm for posting - I felt really disloyal for ages and tried to do the smiley smiley postings even though it felt like crap.

    I still feel guilty posting about Ma on the big wide internet, but equally I need to put the shite somewhere...

    Caring for someone with dementia is hard. Never ever let anyone persuade you otherwise. I had to go into the garden today and have a really snotty cry due to Ma's dementia memories and a need to mourn my dad which I'm rarely able to do because it upsets Ma.

    You are doing a really great job, be comforted by that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bee, its great to get some feedback and know that someone is reading this.

    Think the blog is the way to go.Facebook and twitter are both too impersonal, at least when anyone does read this it`s probably because they are actually interested in what I have to say not just because it pops up in front of them.

    Also as you say its a great way to let of steam!

    ReplyDelete