Thursday 3 November 2011

In the news.



We made the News!!


Sorry about the quality of the picture but was the best I could manage without a scanner.

As one of the reasons for doing this blog is to try to raise awareness of the challenges coping with and caring for Dementia I decided to try and increase the audience. After a couple of emails and phone calls Elinor at the Harborough Mail wrote this lovely article which appeared today. So if you are visiting from that article please feel free to say hello in the comments.

A good place to start is Here an early post, nice and short that outlines a little history. If you have time please also read this. Its the closest I am able to having a little rant, but I think its a good read. Things are in the process of changing as I turn this from a simple blog to more of a website. There will be links to other similar blogs, sites and resources that may be of use to people who have been in any way touched by Dementia, and also a forum as a place to have a chat.

If you are a real glutton for punishment I can be found on Twitter and Facebook too.









3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the news, great article and beautiful pic of you and your Mum. My sister and I are gluttons for punishment and have been following your blog via face book from Australia for some time now. Keep up the brilliant work, thanks for caring and sharing!...Aussie Julia & Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such excellent news, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the article was very interesting and was a real tribute to you and your Mother. Well done

    ReplyDelete