Monday 7 November 2011

In the News again

In the news again !!


Sorry about the quality again. Will get some decent scans this week.

Leicester Mercury this time. Another well written article, this time including a few quotes lifted straight from the blog and also words of praise from the Leicestershire Alzheimers society. So it looks like I may be getting something right!

If you are new here from the Mercury can I suggest you have a look Here as there are links to a couple of my favourite pages and me on twitter and facebook.

Its great to get feedback of any sort, especially if your life has been touched in anyway by dementia so please drop me a line. I`m hoping to gather stories, hints and tips together for when the blog makes the step up to full website.


If you havent seen the article you can read it here on the Mercury website.



No comments:

Post a Comment