Sunday 13 November 2011

Good times

Had a great weekend, thanks for asking.


Saturday Sarah went to London to meet the Kids, turns out the streets aren't really paved with gold but the Mayor Is a Dick. Nice day out with Mum, lunch in a lovely little village pub then a ride around in the countryside. Glorious weather, blue skies sunshine Mum and me in much better moods. Pop up to see the lovely old gentleman as he is out of hospital. Now receiving his medication as an outpatient so Mum will be able to visit more.

Lazy day today, quick trip to the tip, I`m sure someone keeps slipping wine bottles in to our recycling boxes, Sainsbury`s and home. With a bit of team work we pull together a lovely roast dinner. Free range chicken, roast potatoes carrots and parsnips, steamed cabbage with leek red onion and feta. While this is on the go knock up a large batch of spicy vegetable soup for the freezer.

No signs of Dark Mum this weekend at all. In fact as I type this she is standing in the middle of the room conducting and humming along to west side story, happy as Larry.

So, no sting in the tail here, all in all a lovely weekend was had by all.

Tomorrow, work on the website in earnest. I have been putting this off for whatever reason I can find, nerves I think. What happens if it launches and no-one visits?  So I have set myself the challenge to have something, anything, on line by this time next week. I have some amazing people offering help for nothing, I have other bloggers and interested prepared to offer content, so lets go.

If you are new to this blog you can get a little more info about what I am trying to achieve with the site Here.

2 comments: