Sunday 22 January 2012

Curry, New Look, Grans Designs and Breaking Glass

Curry.

Had Sarahs sister and hubby and the nice gentleman round  for  a curry night last night. Spiced chickpeas, Bombay potato, Lime and coriander chicken with vegetable rice. All day cooking but well worth it. Mum loved the company and we all ate and drank far too much. Mum kept going till after midnight so slept very well!

Experimenting more with curry related stuff today I think I have perfected my Curry Veg Soup, the recipe is here. If you try it please let me know what you think.

I also cooked up a batch of a curry sauce I have been playing with, went down very well. A little bit of fine tuning and I will put up the recipe for that too.

New look

Mum chose an interesting outfit to wear this morning. Under the jumper were three vests and an assortment of necklaces.

Luckily we were staying in today so she could potter around quite happily in her new look. May cause a bit of a commotion with the builders tomorrow so I think I will put some clothes out in advance.

Grans Designs

Builders here yesterday morning, first fix for the plumbing in the wet room is now done so hopefully the dividing wall can be blocked up and the wall panels can be fitted. Cant wait till its all done now so we can get mum settled in her new rooms. Mum is still struggling with how it will all work, I hope once the doors and walls are all in place and she can actually walk around it will make sense.


Breaking Glass


Got a little stressed at one point yesterday and found a brilliant release, maybe even better than swearing(take note Bee) A visit to the bottle bank. Throwing and smashing stuff is such a wonderful release, the sound of breaking glass is very therapeutic and as it works so well its a great excuse to buy more wine.










1 comment:

  1. Bloody excellent idea. *quaffs at speed and in volume*

    ReplyDelete