Saturday 14 January 2012

Swearing.

Not a huge amount to report today, which I suppose is a good thing.


Sarah took mum for a walk into town this morning so I had another lovely lie in. Mum came back in fine spirits, full of coffee and carrying half of Holland and Barrett. I think the fact that she slept right through and being without builders for a day has helped her mood a lot.


I took the advice of fellow blogger Bee and had a good swear today while Mum was out, marvellous. I can thoroughly recommend it as a stress relief. I think I may have invented some new swear words in the process.


It would seem my resolution to try harder on the blog is taking effect, now I just need a determined drive on dementiacarer.com . Dont want to lose the benefits I gained from the help so willingly offered by so many people.


In other matters I have  listed the garage door on ebay and got a little carried away with the listing, worth a read here, made me laugh anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment