Wednesday 28 September 2011

Day 8


Day 8 Three cliffs Bay Park Swansea

Please please please.

As a pleasant break from the normal cries for help Mum this morning switched to a quiet refrain of pleases. Released once again from the toilet and ready for breakfast.

Cereal, bacon and eggs, tea and coffee. Another couple of days of this and I`m going to need an HGV license to move us all around.

Still find it hard to believe we have such a spectacular view from the van. Three Cliffs Bay is constantly altering, as the light and tide change so do the shape and appearance of the bay. Hard to describe in words but I hope when I get a chance to upload some more photos I can show what I mean. Truly a beautiful place. Mum has already decided we will come back next year.

Lazy day today, a little shopping, Mum looking very stylish in her new coat. Managed to upload a few pictures then back to the van for tea.

Beef in red wine with dumplings, cooked for 3 hours and eaten in the awning under a rapidly clearing sky. Very well recieved even if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment